Wednesday, March 7, 2012

the Feel-Good 5 mile

Since the last blog, I have continued on with my training only missing to this date two 3 mile-runs which all were supposed to occur on Saturdays which ended up being fully-packed runs. Anyway I wanted to tell you about my last 5 mile run. I changed things up recently due to the fact that I noticed I was getting bored with my usual route. I am the type of runner who has to have a nice scenic route with new things, if not I tend to lose my motivation and thus my run becomes more like a walk. So I charted out a new run around Loma Linda which ended up being my favorite course for a 5 mile run. It really boosts your attitude because basically it is composed of several long stretches of flat road and downhills. The time I set out really added to the run too. The sky was beautiful with stripes of purples, pinks, and golds. I look forward to doing this course this coming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment